Birmingham City Council Public Consultation: A proposal to manage the growth of Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) in Selly Oak, Harborne and Edgbaston
Consultation period: Friday 29 November 2013 to Friday 31 January 2014.
Birmingham City Council has made an Article 4 Direction to seek to remove permitted development rights for changes of use from dwelling house to small houses in multiple occupation in Selly Oak, Harborne and Edgbaston wards of the city.
You can download the following information by clicking on the links:
- Consultation Letter
- Statutory Notice and Plan
- Information leaflet and feedback form
- Frequently Asked Questions.
Please read them carefully and let Birmingham City Council know your views. Your views are important and form a key part of their consultation process.
A series of drop-in sessions and meetings are planned and you are welcome to come along and speak to Birmingham City Council officers:
- Monday 9 December 2013 – 10am–1pm – Selly Oak Library
- Saturday 14 December 2013 – 10am–1pm – Harborne Library
- Wednesday 8 January 2014 – 10am–1pm – Harborne Library
- Saturday 18 January 2014 – 1pm–3.30pm – Selly Oak Library
- Saturday 25 January 2014 – 12 noon–3.30pm – Sainsbury’s Selly Oak
- Monday 27 January 2014 – 12 noon–3pm – Guild of Students
If you want to find out more and to comment, you can do so in the following ways:
Consultation Portal: www.birminghambeheard.org.uk/development/article4direction
If you have any other questions or queries, please contact Yousuf Miah, Principal Regeneration Officer, Birmingham City Council, on 0121 303 9890.