In this section there is a range of useful information for you to download. Useful information for you to download will continually be added – so keep an eye on this page.
MLAS Terms and Conditions 2014
MLAS has updated the Terms and Conditions of membership. Please find the new Terms and Conditions below. These terms and conditions will apply to all members from 1st February 2014.
MLAS Accreditation Day Seminars
Accreditation Day information:
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Support information for MLAS CPD:
- MLAS CPD Policy and Points Criteria (PDF)
- MLAS Self Assessment CPD Form (PDF)
- MLAS CPD WORKSHOPS (PDF)
There are also a range of useful materials on the Homestamp website including:
- A Guide to Fire and Security Protection in Multi-Occupied Residential Properties
- If you are thinking of renting or letting out a property………READ THIS FIRST! - 2014 UPDATE!
- Plus lots of useful guide and information on the Homestamp DOWNLOADS page.
Welfare Reform and Changes to the Benefits System
If you’ve been a landlord for more than a year or two, you will already seen some fairly substantial changes in the area of welfare benefits and in particular the Housing Benefits paid to tenants.
2013 will see the introduction of even more change, affecting not just private tenants but tenants in the social sector with substantial reforms to just about all areas of welfare provision.
For an overview visit the dedicated Homestamp webpage on Welfare Reform.